Upcoming Special Events:
Summer Sailing Training – July & August at Portrush Harbour.
Now taking Bookings here:
- 5 day course for ages 8-18, runs from 9.30am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday).
- 7 day course for adults, runs from 9.30am to 4.30pm (Saturday & Sunday) AND 6.30pm to 9.00pm (Monday to Friday).
Completion of a training course entitles the participant to hire & sail club dinghies at club organised sessions/events throughout the remainder of 2016 season.
- Friday night 9.00 to 11.30pm – live music in the clubhouse bar.
- Saturday morning 10.00am to 1.00pm – classroom / practice sailing and novice race (for all sailing abilities – programme is weather dependent).
- Saturday afternoon 1.30pm to 5.30pm – Musto Speed Challenge & other challenges (for intermediate ability sailors).
- Sunday afternoon 1.30pm to 4.00pm – club dinghy racing training (for all abilities).
past fundraising events (in 2016):
Black Tie Dinner Dance – Saturday 5th Mar.
A great night with both both adults and juniors, raising £1300. Special thanks to the 4 amigos (CYC’s resident kitchen quartet) & Maverick Marine for auction prizes.
Pub Quiz – Friday 19th Feb.
May thanks to our hosts at the Port Hotel in Portrush, all 21 teams and sponsors of our raffle:
- Olivia Clarke Interiors
- Guy N Girl Hairdressing in Coleraine
- Moore’s Department Stores
- Culbertson’s Spar
Evening was great craic and raised £663 for the Club.
Wine Tasting Evening – Friday 15th Jan.
Evening was great craic and raised £730 for the Club.
Huge appreciation for our sponsors:
- Wesley Wilkinson, Spar Mountsandal
- Gary Coner, GC Services