Coleraine Yacht Club is an RYA recognised training centre & runs:
- Sailing (dinghy) courses
- Youth Courses (for under 18s) – Stages 1-4
- Adult Courses – Levels 1-2
- Advanced courses
- Power-boat courses
After a training course, participants can practice their skills & gain valuable experience (normally under the guidance of experienced members) at club events, using club boats and equipment.
Courses are run on-demand – if you are interested in RYA Powerboat Qualifications, please contact us.
- First Aid Courses (including Defibrillator training)
- Short Range VHF Licence Course
- Diesel Engine Maintenance Course